Tuesday, March 20, 2012



SM MANILA: IT'S NOT SAFE TO SHOP HERE!!




I got robbed inside SM Manila just now! 
The security said the incident is one of the new modus operandi inside malls! Yeah, let's not blame it on the security kasi you can't screen nga naman all the mall-goers and weed out the criminals and thieves! I cannot blame the management even, for not putting up CCTV's inside malls except the entrance/exits and where ATM's are, or, can I? But, yeah, Seriously?! I really DID NOT KNOW that they don't have cameras inside! Now, for a moment there, I am kind of furious about that. I was thinking that, maybe, just maybe, we could have checked and could have, could have possibly nab them douche and asssholes. But, sure thing, I am most furious about me, having allowed it to happen. My fault for being the always vulnerable. Not that I have permitted it, but I kinda have lowered my guard because I was somehow inside the malls, and yeah, bubbles burst, so there. So, here's the story, may you learn from it and raise your awareness and alertness of such dangers lurking, uhm, just about everywhere. So, I went there today to meet my father's friend, hand him some package meant for my family in the province. I met him near Bibingkinitan which is near food court and supermarket. I handed him the bag and exchange our g'byes. Vulnerable and easy target is me,my sling bag, take-out pizza on one hand and Qyce, gorgeous 3years old boy on the other. Qyce run to the Disney magazines and story books at Booksale. I kept up and told him to stay close and that we're going home na. then a 25-30 y.o.female, was suddenly there first making faces then sticking her tongue out at Qyce. So, she got my attention there. And she started annoying Qyce saying superman is a girl, pointing at things, saying some wrong facts and lies, So, I was like "Miss!" in a kind of warning tone. and hold Qyce so we can move away,(this was about the time when two or more persons, one beside me, one or two at my back (I actually felt this, that people are kind of bumping and making siksik but my focus were more on Qyce and the girl, then she started making faces at Qyce again and saying things i can't hear na,ang nasabi ko was "Huwag mo siyang ganyanin" and we moved away, seconds lang yun when i realize my bag's half open, no phone, no cash". Nabawasan din bigla iyong tao n the area. Ait girl witnessing it was kind enough na pahiramin ako ng phone, nagring pa, then kinacanel na ung next calls, so, it must be those pack. I searched around agad, but they're gone, zilch, nada. and so I went to the security office, PO3 was very kind naman to accomodate my complaints, and iyon nga I was told na there is no cctv and even if there is it would take hours and hours to review. And I ws accompanied by his agent, and we checked a bit the area bka they're still there. Of course to no avail. So, I'll go back there tom nalang daw to check dun sa list of profiles of photos nila ng mga thieves and robbers. Iyong ibang modus daw, are at gunpoint pa, dinadala sa parking or outside. Usually they pick targets from entrance and follow them around, especially if you dropped by ATMs. Oh well. Them crooks can take all the money and phones they want from me, but no, not when I am with Qyce. It's more fun in the Philippines, right? More fun in Manila even. yeah, tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment